Get a Quote!
We will be sure to include a detailed report on your total servicing savings over the duration of the maintenance plan term! Get a quote today!
Ford Canada Maintenance Protection Plan
The average 5 year pre-paid maintenance plan saves you approximately $1,000 than a la carte!
What does the Ford Canada Maintenance Protection Plan cover?
Covers all required scheduled maintenance, as outlined in your vehicle's Owner's Manual, up to the maximum visits specified in your plan.
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter
- Inspect and rotate tires
- Inspect brake pads/ shoes/ rotors/ drums, brake lines and parking brake system
- Inspect wheel ends for end play and noise
- Inspect and lubricate steering linkage, ball joints, suspension and, if equipped, halfshafts, driveshafts and u-joints
- Change transmission fluid
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace engine air filter
- Change engine coolant
- Replace PCV valve
- If equipped, change transfer case fluid
- If equipped, inspect and lubricate 4x4 front axle shaft u-joints
- If equipped, lubricate 4x4 front hub needle bearings
- If equipped, lubricate 4x2 front wheel bearings, replace grease seals and adjust bearings
- If equipped, fill diesel exhaust fluid
Coverage Also Includes
The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan also covers routine inspections, preventative care, and the replacement of normal wear-and-tear items that usually cost a lot! Replacing your break pads and rotors once usually pays for the entire maintenance plan!
- Engine oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire rotations
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Spark plugs
- Clutch discs
- Engine belts
- Engine coolant hoses, clamps and o-ring seals
- Wiper blades
- Diesel exhaust fluid fill at the time scheduled maintenance is performed at dealership